zBlur for Cinema 4D
zBlur 2 is a post effect for Cinema 4D that creates a DOF effect with support for custom aperture shapes and highlight boosting (bokeh). zBlur 2 plays nice with other post effects, such as Glow, Highlights, or Cel Renderer. zBlur 2 also supports depth maps with reflections and transparency information.
These are some of the features available:
- Easily render depth map.
- Five blur types: Simple, Gaussian, Gaussian Inverse, Spline, and Lens.
- Lens Blur can load custom aperture images.
- New highlight boosting.
- Supports it's own depth multipass channel.
- Depth based desaturation and colorization.
- New viewport display.
- zBuffer preview window for instant feedback of zBuffer changes.
- Alpha and Transparency calculated into the depth map supported.
- Does not cancel out other post effects.
NOTE: To use zBlur2 with Team Render Distributed Rendering, you must render multipass and you must include the Post Effects multipass channel!